- Either Evident Dental Co. Ltd. or you may terminate your Account. If Evident Dental Co. Ltd. terminates your account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- If Evident Dental Co. Ltd. terminates your account, any current or pending purchases on your account will be cancelled and will not be dispatched.
- Evident Dental Co. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
- If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
- If you terminate your account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
Evident Dental Co. Ltd. aims to always provide high quality goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- If you receive goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. Evident Dental Co. Ltd. is responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned goods.
- If any goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Evident Dental Co. Ltd. within 28 days to arrange collection and return. Evident Dental Co. Ltd. is responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the price of the goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods.
- If any goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
- If goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to Evident Dental Co. Ltd. within 10 days and arrange collection and return. Evident Dental Co. Ltd. is responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the price of the goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods.
- You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 working days after the goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to Evident Dental Co. Ltd. within 7 working days of receipt. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason.
- If you wish to return goods to Evident Dental Co. Ltd. for any of the above reasons, please contact us using the details on our support page to make the appropriate arrangements.
- Evident Dental Co. Ltd. reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the goods;
- Any characteristics of the goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- The fact that the goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
- Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the customer at the time of purchase.
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.